Lemon, Citrus limon:
Lemon's cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties make it one of the most versatile oils.
Cleanse the body. Lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function.
Cleanse the surrounding environment. As an antimicrobial, it can help to cleanse the skin, air and used as a non-toxic cleaner on household surfaces.
Uplift mind and mood. As an antidepressant and anti-anxiety agent, it helps to invigorate the mind and uplift mood.
Benefits & Use:
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment and improve mood.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil can also help with early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Aromatic Description: Clean, fresh, citrus, bright
- Collection Method: Cold Pressed/Expression
- Plant Part: Lemon rinds (peel)
- Main Constituents: Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene