Usually known as Sweet or Wild Orange, Citrus Sinesis
Orange essential oil typically extracted from the rinds of oranges, via a cold-pressed method, offers a sweet, playful, citrus aroma, with cleansing and mood lifting benefits.
Benefits & Use:
- Orange essential oil uplifts mood and has antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties.
- As a topical, dilute 1 drop with olive oil.
- Diffuse Orange with other citrus oils, such as lime, lemon or tangerine, in warmer seasons, or with Cinammon and Clove for the cooler season. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times daily.
- Combine 8–10 drops with distilled water or witch hazel, in a small spray bottle and spritz over linens and in closets, to freshen up sheets, towels, and clothes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Main Constituents: Citrus aurantium dulcis