Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
Geranium, or Pelargonium graveolens, is a flowering plant that is known for its many health benefits. It is particularly prized for its ability to support skin health, reduce stress, and improve mood.
- Skin Health: Geranium has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that make it useful for treating a variety of skin conditions. It can help to reduce redness, swelling, and irritation caused by conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Stress Relief: Geranium can help to reduce stress and promote relaxation. It is particularly useful for reducing anxiety and improving sleep quality.
- Mood Enhancement: Geranium can help to improve mood and promote feelings of happiness and wellbeing. It is particularly useful for treating symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Pain Relief: Geranium can help to relieve pain associated with headaches, menstrual cramps, and sore muscles. It is also effective for reducing pain and discomfort associated with arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
- Immune System Support
How to Use:
- Aromatic: Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful Aroma.
- Vaporize: Add a 3-5 of the essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical: Dilute 2- 3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers. Mix a couple of drops of this oil with a carrier oil and massage gently onto the chest to promote respiratory health.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.