Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Lavender is a popular flowering plant that is native to the Mediterranean region. Its essential oil is extracted from the flowers and has a sweet, floral aroma. Lavender oil has been used for centuries for its therapeutic properties, and is now widely used in aromatherapy and natural medicine.
Relaxation and sleep: Lavender essential oil has a calming and sedative effect that can help to reduce stress and anxiety, and promote relaxation and restful sleep.
Pain relief: Lavender essential oil has analgesic properties that can help to relieve pain and inflammation, making it useful for conditions such as headaches, muscle aches, and arthritis.
Skin health: Lavender essential oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe and heal skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
Respiratory health: Lavender essential oil can help to relieve respiratory issues such as coughs, colds, and asthma, by reducing inflammation and promoting healthy breathing.
Mood booster: Lavender essential oil can help to improve mood and promote feelings of happiness and wellbeing.
Insect repellent: Lavender essential oil has insecticidal properties that can help to repel insects such as mosquitoes, flies, and moths, making it a natural alternative to chemical insecticides.
How to Use:
- Aromatic: Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful Aroma.
- Vaporize: Add a 3-5 of the essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical: Dilute 2- 3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers. Mix a couple of drops of this oil with a carrier oil and massage gently onto the chest to promote respiratory health.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.