Botanical Name: Citrus limon
Lemon is a citrus fruit that is native to Asia, but is now widely grown in many parts of the world. It has a bright and zesty aroma, and its juice and essential oil are used in cooking, cleaning, and personal care products.
Immune system support: Lemon essential oil has antiviral and antibacterial properties that can help to support the immune system and fight off infections.
Mood booster: Lemon essential oil has a refreshing and uplifting scent that can help to improve mood and reduce stress and anxiety.
Digestive health: Lemon essential oil can help to improve digestion and relieve digestive issues such as bloating, indigestion, and constipation.
Skin health: Lemon essential oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help to prevent and treat acne and other skin conditions.
Respiratory health: Lemon essential oil can help to relieve respiratory issues such as coughs, colds, and sinusitis. It can also help to reduce inflammation and promote healthy breathing.
Cleaning: Lemon essential oil has a powerful cleaning action and can be used to clean and disinfect surfaces in the home.
How to Use:
- Aromatic: Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful Aroma.
- Vaporize: Add a 3-5 of the essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical: Dilute 2- 3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers. Mix a couple of drops of this oil with a carrier oil and massage gently onto the chest to promote respiratory health.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.