Botanical Name: Citrus reticulata
Mandarin is a citrus fruit that is native to China and Southeast Asia. It is a small, sweet fruit that is similar to an orange but with a thinner skin. The essential oil of mandarin is extracted from the fruit's peel and has a wide range of therapeutic benefits.
Relaxing: Mandarin essential oil has a calming effect on the nervous system, making it useful for reducing stress, anxiety, and insomnia. It can also help to promote relaxation and improve mood.
Digestive health: Mandarin essential oil can help to stimulate the digestive system and relieve digestive issues such as constipation, bloating, and indigestion.
Skin health: Mandarin essential oil has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that can help to prevent and treat acne and other skin conditions. It is also useful for reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
Respiratory health: Mandarin essential oil can help to relieve respiratory issues such as coughs, colds, and bronchitis. It can also help to reduce congestion and promote healthy breathing.
Immune system support: Mandarin essential oil is rich in antioxidants, which can help to boost the immune system and protect the body from damage caused by free radicals.
Pain relief: Mandarin essential oil has analgesic properties that can help to relieve pain and inflammation, making it useful for conditions such as headaches and muscle pain.
How to Use:
- Aromatic: Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful Aroma.
- Vaporize: Add a 3-5 of the essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical: Dilute 2- 3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers. Mix a couple of drops of this oil with a carrier oil and massage gently onto the chest to promote respiratory health.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.