Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Oranges are a citrus fruit that are widely known for their delicious taste and high vitamin C content. The essential oil of orange is extracted from the peel of the Citrus sinensis fruit and is used in aromatherapy and natural medicine.
Mood booster: The scent of orange oil has been shown to have a positive effect on mood and can help to reduce feelings of anxiety and stress.
Immune system support: Orange oil is rich in antioxidants and has antimicrobial properties that can help to boost the immune system and fight off harmful bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens.
Digestive health: Orange oil has digestive properties that can help to relieve digestive issues such as bloating, cramps, and indigestion.
Skin health: Orange oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that can help to promote healthy skin and relieve skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
Respiratory health: Orange oil has expectorant properties that can help to clear congestion and phlegm from the respiratory tract, making it useful for conditions such as coughs, colds, and bronchitis.
Natural cleaner: Orange oil is a natural and effective cleaner that can be used to clean and disinfect surfaces in the home.
How to Use:
- Aromatic: Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful Aroma.
- Vaporize: Add a 3-5 of the essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical: Dilute 2- 3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers. Mix a couple of drops of this oil with a carrier oil and massage gently onto the chest to promote respiratory health.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.