Botanical Name: Origanum vulgare
Oregano is a fragrant herb that is native to the Mediterranean region. It is widely used in cooking and has a range of health benefits due to its high concentration of antioxidants and other beneficial compounds. Oregano essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the Origanum vulgare plant and is used in aromatherapy and natural medicine.
Immune system support: Oregano oil has antimicrobial properties that can help to boost the immune system and fight off harmful bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens.
Digestive health: Oregano oil has digestive properties that can help to relieve digestive issues such as bloating, cramps, and indigestion.
Respiratory health: Oregano oil has expectorant properties that can help to clear congestion and phlegm from the respiratory tract, making it useful for conditions such as coughs, colds, and bronchitis.
Anti-inflammatory: Oregano oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce inflammation throughout the body and relieve pain and swelling.
Antioxidant: Oregano oil is rich in antioxidants, which can help to protect the body from damage caused by free radicals and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
Skin health: Oregano oil has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that can help to prevent infection and promote healthy skin. It can also be used to relieve skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
How to Use:
- Aromatic: Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful Aroma.
- Vaporize: Add a 3-5 of the essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical: Dilute 2- 3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers. Mix a couple of drops of this oil with a carrier oil and massage gently onto the chest to promote respiratory health.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.