Botanical Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis
Rosemary is a fragrant herb that belongs to the mint family. It is native to the Mediterranean region but is now widely cultivated around the world for its many health benefits and culinary uses. The essential oil of rosemary is extracted from the leaves of the Rosmarinus Officinalis plant and is a popular natural remedy for a range of health conditions.
Memory and concentration: Rosemary has been traditionally used to enhance memory and improve concentration. Its essential oil can be inhaled or applied topically to help boost cognitive function.
Digestive health: Rosemary has digestive properties that can help to soothe an upset stomach, relieve bloating and gas, and stimulate the production of digestive juices and enzymes.
Respiratory health: Rosemary has expectorant properties that can help to clear congestion and phlegm from the respiratory tract, making it useful for conditions such as coughs, colds, and bronchitis.
Anti-inflammatory: Rosemary contains compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties, making it a useful natural remedy for conditions such as arthritis, joint pain, and other inflammatory conditions.
Hair and scalp health: Rosemary oil can help to improve hair and scalp health by stimulating circulation, promoting hair growth, and preventing dandruff and other scalp conditions.
Skin health: Rosemary oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that can benefit the skin by reducing inflammation, preventing acne, and promoting overall skin health. It can also be used as a natural remedy for minor cuts and scrapes.
How to Use:
- Aromatic: Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful Aroma.
- Vaporize: Add a 3-5 of the essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical: Dilute 2- 3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers. Mix a couple of drops of this oil with a carrier oil and massage gently onto the chest to promote respiratory health.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.