The Throat Chakra or Vishuddha is located at the base of the throat, at the center of the larynx. The Throat Chakra is responsible for communication, self expression, and the ability to speak your personal truth
Main benefit: Allows you to communicate with clarity, wisdom, and discernment. You will be able to speak fearlessly and with compassion, but you will be also be open to listening to and hearing others.
Aromatic Description - Sweet, nutty, lemony, minty, earthy, and cool aroma
Ingredients - Golden Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Peppermint, and Lemongrass essential oils
Grape Seed - Anti-oxidant
- Peppermint - Anti-depressant
- Lemongrass - Anti-Inflammatory
- Apply roll-on in a clockwise motion to the wrist, temples, a tip of the nose, behind the ears, joints, sole of your feet, and chakra centers.
- Possible skin sensitivity
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician