Botanical Name: Vetiveria zizanioides
Vetiver, or Vetiveria zizanioides, is a pure essential oil that is derived from the complex network of roots of the Vetiver grass. It is widely appreciated for its rich, earthy aroma and wide range of wellness benefits.
- Calming Effect: Vetiver is well-known for its soothing properties that can help to alleviate feelings of stress and anxiety. It's deep, smoky scent can foster a state of tranquility and relaxation, making it an excellent companion for meditation or quiet moments of unwinding.
- Mental Focus: Vetiver oil is used to boost concentration and mental focus. It can help in enhancing cognition, making it a great choice for those seeking clarity and focus.
- Skin Health: Vetiver oil is packed with antioxidants and possesses antimicrobial properties which can promote skin health. Its hydrating and nourishing effects can help to rejuvenate dry and tired skin.
- Sleep Quality: Recognized for its natural sedative qualities, Vetiver is often used to promote a more restful sleep. Its calming aroma can help to create a peaceful atmosphere conducive to quality sleep.
- Immune Health: Vetiver essential oil is known to stimulate the immune system and support the body's natural defenses against common illnesses.
How to Use:
- Aromatic: Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful Aroma.
- Vaporize: Add a 3-5 of the essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical: Dilute 2- 3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers. Mix a couple of drops of this oil with a carrier oil and massage gently onto the chest to promote respiratory health.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.