Botanical Name: Gaultheria Procumbens
Wintergreen pure essential oil is derived from the leaves of the wintergreen plant, which is native to North America. The wintergreen plant is a small, evergreen shrub that produces bright red berries and glossy leaves. It has been used for centuries by Native Americans for its medicinal properties, and today, its essential oil is a popular natural remedy for a range of conditions. High-quality wintergreen essential oil has a refreshing and invigorating aroma and is a powerful oil that can provide a range of benefits.
- Provides pain relief: Wintergreen essential oil is known for its analgesic properties, which can help provide relief from pain and soreness in muscles and joints.
- Reduces inflammation: Wintergreen oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation and swelling, making it useful for conditions such as arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
- Supports respiratory health: Wintergreen oil has expectorant properties that can help clear mucus and congestion from the respiratory tract, making it useful for conditions such as coughs and bronchitis.
- Improves skin health: Wintergreen oil has antimicrobial properties that can help fight off bacteria and other microorganisms that can cause skin infections and acne.
- Aids in digestion: Wintergreen oil has digestive properties that can help stimulate the production of digestive juices and enzymes, making it useful for conditions such as indigestion and bloating.
How to Use:
- Aromatic: Diffuse 2-3 drops in a diffuser of your choice. Benefit yourself with the powerful Aroma.
- Vaporize: Add a 3-5 of the essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head with a towel and breathe in the steam for five to 15 minutes.
- As a topical: Dilute 2- 3 drops with carrier oil like coconut, once mixed, apply it directly on the skin using your palms or fingers. Mix a couple of drops of this oil with a carrier oil and massage gently onto the chest to promote respiratory health.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.